banglarsab.com

শনিবার, ১৩ নভেম্বর, ২০২১

LOVE SMS

 

                                                                           

 * why r u silent ? 

* how are u dear ? 

* how do u do dear ? 

*4 ever beautifull thing makes a beautifull moment, 4 ever our romantic emotion gives the best feeling.

* Look at me, i am a beautifull girl, my dress colour is white I am coming in ur imagine. I am always with u, mind it. I see you always because u with me. Good evening dear.

* Now I am coming to U. I will set with you.

* What do you mean 10 nos ? I m ur lover? I think that love is! Want u. U r my life. I will marry u. Dnt forget me, moner majhe tumi. U r my heart. What do u mean by love ?

 * I will love u when you are done be a good job

* Never shall down my jaan. I will love you   very much from heart all time.

* Love is blind. Life is kind.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন